Greetings From San Diego linen prints are now available!
The prints are based of the recent mural painted in North Park, San Diego (located at 30th and El Cajon Blvd.) Hand drawn with ink and then digitally colored, the design is a tribute to the large letter postcards from the 1930s – 50’s. Within each letter, iconic landmarks and imagery that represents San Diego was incorporated into the mural, and in turn illustrated by the artist to create these prints. The San Diego mural in North Park has quickly become a landmark itself, and now you can take a piece of it home with you.
The mural was originally done out of pocket but The Boulevard and the property owners were kind enough to donate to cover our supply costs to create the mural. These prints are our way of raising some additional funds to keep our project going throughout the year.
Locals can head over to Gym Standard (2903 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92104) to pick up a print. Please note that there is a limited supply for the initial release. You will also receive a free postcard of the design to send the old fashioned way to friends/family.
SOLD all signed copies. Please contact directly if you are interested in wholesale.
– 16 in. x 12 in.
– Includes a FREE 3.5 in. x 5.5 in. postcard of the same design
– Printed on linen cover stock paper (just like the vintage postcards)
– Full color archival ink
– Fits perfectly within mat for 16×20 Ikea Ribba frame
- Black: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80305865/
- White: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40305867/
- Gray: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00305869/
Photos © Lisa Beggs 2016